Kansas industries photographs
A collection of photographs of mines, salt plants, and other industrial sites in Kansas.
- Creation: approximately 1890
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
RH PH 127
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, George Allen, 1990.
- Guide to the Kansas Industries Collection
- Kansas industries photographs
- Finding aid prepared by mh, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Industries Collection, RH PH 127, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries