University of Kansas Web Archives
The University of Kansas Web Archives is a collection of selected University of Kansas websites captured by university staff over time beginning in 2013. Maintained as part of the University Archives, the collection includes sites based on enduring historical and administrative value.
- Creation: February 2013-present
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
This collection is organized into series regarding websites maintained by or for the administrative units, academic units, calendar of events, commencement, the Office of First-Year Experience, and the university's policy library.
Within the administrative units series are websites for the Chancellor's and Provost's offices. Within the academic units series are websites for the various schools and colleges within the university, as well as the libraries.
When a finding aid exists for a unit's paper records, this information has been noted.
This collection is organized into series:
- Administrative Units
- Academic Units
- University of Kansas Calendar of Events
- Office of First-Year Experience
- University of Kansas Commencement
- KU Policy Library
The websites are harvested regularly; the number and variety of websites harvested changes over time.
- Guide to the University of Kansas Web Archives Collection
- University of Kansas Web Archives
- Finding aid prepared by mrk. Finding aid encoded by mrk.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink