"The New Work" manuscript
This collection is a single 8-page manuscript by "An American" commentating on John Brown, his activities preparatory to the raid on the armory at Harper's Ferry, and Franklin B. Sanborn's part in Brown's plans. This article does not seem to be complete.
- circa 1861
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : 8 pages, 24 cm.
RH VLT MS P12
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Howard S. Mott, Sheffield, 196-.
- Guide to an Anonymous Manuscript
- "The New Work" manuscript
- Finding aid compiled by lgg, 1 March 1973. Finding aid encoded by amh, 2004; revised by mwh, 2017.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
"The New Work" manuscript, Kansas Collection, RH Vlt MS P12, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.