Views of Western Kansas
Black and white photographic prints taken mostly in western Kansas by faculty and/or students associated with the University of Kansas, including ornithologist Charles D. (C. D.) Bunker. Many of the photographs focus on geologically interesting views; some are of individuals the KU faculty and/or students met during their travels.
- 1911, 1927, undated
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
RH PH P2813
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer from University Archives, 1992.
- University of Kansas. Libraries. University Archives (Donor, Organization)
- Guide to the Views of Western Kansas Photographic Collection
- Views of Western Kansas
- Finding aid prepared by mwh. Finding aid encoded by mwh.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Views of Western Kansas, RH PH P2813, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.