Midwestern editors and journalists photograph collection
Portraits of editors and journalists in Kansas and the Midwest.
- Creation: approximately 1890-1914
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (18 photographs in 1 document case)
Language of Materials
RH PH 125
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, University Archives, 1975; Transfer, Kansas Collection, RH PH Q13, RH PH Ck4, 1990.
- Guide to the Midwestern Editors and Journalists Collection
- Midwestern editors and journalists photograph collection
- Finding aid prepared by rbw, 2008. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Midwestern Editors and Journalists photograph collection, RH PH 125, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas