Cecil Scroggins papers
The Cecil Scroggins papers include two event programs. One of the programs is for The Baptist Young People's Club (1930) and the other is for the Prince Hall Grand Lodge, F & AM of Kansas Jurisdiction (1960).
- 1930 - 1960
- Scroggins, Cecil (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
RH MS P808
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Cecil Scroggins, 1988
- Guide to the Cecil Scroggins Collection
- Cecil Scroggins papers
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2007 Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Cecil Scroggins Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P808, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries