Typescript, "Rural cemeteries and Oak Hill Cemetery, Lawrence, Kansas"
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: RH MS D279
This volume, which is divided into 3 parts, provides information concerning the development and popularity of the rural cemetery movement (or "garden cemetery movement"); the history of Oak Hill Cemetery in Lawrence, Kansas; and the relationship between Oak Hill and the rural cemetery movement.
- Ambler, Cathy (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : Various pagings, includes illustrations and maps. ; 28 cm
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Cathy Ambler, 1990.
- Guide to the Cathy Ambler Collection
- Typescript, "Rural cemeteries and Oak Hill Cemetery, Lawrence, Kansas"
- Finding aid prepared by rs, November 1990. Finding aid encoded by amh, 2004.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Typescript, "Rural cemeteries and Oak Hill Cemetery, Lawrence, Kansas," RH MS D279, Kansas Collection, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas