Kāfiyah; an annotated Arabic grammar book
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: MS A60
Ottoman copy of Arabic grammar Kāfiyah. With marginal notations from another work or commentary on same.
- [before April 15, 1657]
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : Unpaged. ; 14 cm.
Acquired by Mehmed Khalifa son of Musa Khalifa, 1 Rajah 1067 (April 15, 1657).
- Guide to the Annotated Arabic Grammar Book
- Kāfiyah; an annotated Arabic grammar book
- Finding aid prepared by llh, June 17, 2005. Finding aid encoded by llh, 2005.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kāfiyah; an annotated Arabic grammar book, Department of Special Collections, MS A60, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas