Autographs and Letters from England, Scotland, and South Africa
These two leaves, compiled by an unknown collector, have been pasted with autographs and letters. Three of the letters are complete.
- 1803 - 1937
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : 2 leaves.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Maggs Bros Rare Books, June 27, 1966.
Former SC temporary call number: MS (Box) 38: 97, 98
Former temporary collection name: Collection of 19th c. letters: Miscellaneous group of mainly English letters: mostly 19th c, some 20th c, a few 18th c.
- Guide to the Autographs and Letters from England, Scotland, and South Africa Collection
- Autographs and Letters from England, Scotland, and South Africa
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2008. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2008. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2018.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Autographs and Letters from England, Scotland, and South Africa, Department of Special Collections, MS Q38, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas