Topeka Council of Colored Parents and Teachers minutes
The Collection consists of meeting minutes of the Topeka Council of Colored Parents and Teachers, an affiliate of the Kansas Congress of Colored Parents and Teachers.
- 1942 - 1952
- Topeka Council of Colored Parents and Teachers (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
The Topeka Council of Colored Parents and Teachers collection dates from 1942 to 1952 and consists of (mainly) handwritten pages removed from a single loose leaf notebook. The minutes document Council meetings.
RH MS P724
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Darlene Jackson, 2002
- Guide to the Topeka Council of Colored Parents and Teachers Collection
- Topeka Council of Colored Parents and Teachers minutes
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2007 Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2007; revised by mbw, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collection Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Topeka Council of Colored Parents and Teachers Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P724, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States