Abraham Lincoln portrait
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS R446
This collection consists of a reproduction of a rare portrait drawing of Abraham Lincoln, his first ever portrait made after he was nominated for U.S. President, in June 1860. This reproduction was published in Boston in November 1911 by Otto Wiecher, Book and Printseller.
- 1911, from an 1860 drawing
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions governing access.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 oversize folder) ; Folder measures 59x90 cm.
RH MS R446
- Guide to the Abraham Lincoln Portrait Collection
- Abraham Lincoln portrait
- Finding aid prepared by rmk, 2019. Finding aid encoded by rmk, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Abraham Lincoln portrait, RH MS R446, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.