Thesis: By Culture, By Merit: Alpha Kappa Alpha and the African American Sorority Movement
The thesis is a copy of Deborah Whaley's University of California -- Santa Cruz thesis on African American sororities.
- Whaley, Deborah Elizabeth (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder ; 24.5 x 30 cm
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
The Deborah Whaley Thesis consists of a photocopy of Whaley's University of California -- Santa Cruz thesis entitled, By Culture, By Merit: Alpha Kappa Alpha and the African American Sorority Movement.
RH MS P664
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Deborah Whaley, 1997.
- Guide to the Deborah Whaley Thesis
- Thesis: By Culture, By Merit: Alpha Kappa Alpha and the African American Sorority Movement
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2006 Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Deborah Whaley Thesis, Kansas Collection, RH MS P664, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States