Thesis: By Culture, By Merit: Alpha Kappa Alpha and the African American Sorority Movement
The thesis is a copy of Deborah Whaley's University of California -- Santa Cruz thesis on African American sororities.
- Whaley, Deborah Elizabeth (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder ; 24.5 x 30 cm
Scope and Contents
The Deborah Whaley Thesis consists of a photocopy of Whaley's University of California -- Santa Cruz thesis entitled, By Culture, By Merit: Alpha Kappa Alpha and the African American Sorority Movement.
RH MS P664
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Deborah Whaley, 1997.
- Guide to the Deborah Whaley Thesis
- Thesis: By Culture, By Merit: Alpha Kappa Alpha and the African American Sorority Movement
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2006 Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Deborah Whaley Thesis, Kansas Collection, RH MS P664, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries