Thomas Bradford Mayhew papers
This collection contains papers relating to Thomas Mayhew's work with the Kansas Department on Aging, later the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services. He served as a consultant to the State of Kansas for its Developmental Disabilities Plan. Folders contain information on different focuses of the Aging Department's work and its services, as well as drafts of plans from the years 1982 to 1990. This work included services provided through the Kansas Department for Social and Rehabilitation Services (SRS), in addition to Aging's own services.
- Creation: 1982 - 2018
- Mayhew, Thomas Bradford (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 linear foot (1 box)
Language of Materials
RH MS 1516
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Thomas Mayhew, 2019.
- Mayhew, Thomas Bradford (Donor, Person)
- Kansas. Department on Aging (Organization)
- Kansas. Department for Aging and Disability Services (Organization)
- Thomas Bradford Mayhew papers
- Guide to the Thomas Bradford Mayhew collection
- Finding aid prepared by bnd. Finding aid encoded by bnd.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Thomas Mayhew papers, RH MS 1516, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas