Personal Papers of Everett Bradley
Bradley attended the University of Kansas from 1917-1922. This collection contains medals, newspaper clippings, and correspondence.
- Creation: 1910s-1920s
- Bradley, Everett L., 1898-1969 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Everett Bradley
Bradley began at KU in 1917, where he ran track and lettered three years in the decathalon. He was track captain for two years. In 1920 he became KU's first representative at the Olympic Games in Antwerp, Belgium, where he placed second in the pentathlon. He graduated in 1922 and entered the oil business. He died in 1969.
1 Linear Feet (2 boxes + 3 flat boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
From David Bradley, 1979
- Guide to the Everett L. Bradley Collection
- Personal Papers of Everett Bradley
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005 Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Everett L. Bradley Collection, University Archives, PP 241, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries