Mary Irvin Wilder diaries
This collection includes 18 diaries of Mary Irvin Wilder from 1909 to 1926. The diaries reflect the lives of Mrs. Wilder and her husband, Daniel Webster Wilder (author of Annuals of Kansas) while they lived in Hiawatha, Kansas and later when Mrs. Wilder moved to Illinois. Their great granddaughter, Mary Ellen McKey, provides a transcription of each of the diaries as part of this collection.
- Creation: 1909 - 1926
- Wilder, Mary Irvin, 1846-1926 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH MS 732
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gifts, Mary Ellen McKey, 1993-1997
- Guide to the Mary Irvin Wilder Collection
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Mary Irvin Wilder Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 732, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries