Kansas turnpike construction photographs
Photographs depicting Kansas turnpike construction, specifically grading and drainage, under contract 1-1-E(1).
- Epperson Studio (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 linear foot (1 box (63 photographs)) ; Photographs measure 8 x 10".
RH PH 9
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, Marvin, 1976
- Guide to the Epperson Studio Collection
- Kansas turnpike construction photographs
- Finding aid prepared by pg, 1976. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas turnpike construction photographs, RH PH 9, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.