Materials regarding preservation of Native American burial and sacred sites
Compiled by Robbi Ferron as Director of Office of Affirmative Action at the University of Kansas in preparation for a January 1986 symposium at KU. This collection includes photocopies of reports and studies regarding preservation and protection of Native American burial and sacred sites.
- Creation: 1980s
- Ferron, Robbi (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
RH MS 1044
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Robbi Ferron, 1988.
- Guide to the Robbi Ferron Collection
- Materials regarding preservation of Native American burial and sacred sites
- Finding aid prepared by rh, 2007. Finding aid encoded by rh, 2007. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2023.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Materials regarding preservation of Native American burial and sacred sites, Kansas Collection, RH MS 1044, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas