Chase County Register of Deeds receiving index
Receiving index used by the Chase County Register of Deeds. Includes columns for month/day/hour record was received, names of grantors and grantees, whom delivered, and fees. "John Woodman" is written on the inside front cover, and "Receiving Index" is penned on the outside front cover of the volume.
- Creation: 1859 - 1880
- Chase County (Kan.). Register of Deeds (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume ; Volume measures no taller than 37 cm.
Language of Materials
RH MS E157
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Chase County Board of Commissioners via Karl Masoner, County Attorney, 1971.
Kenneth Spencer Research Library also holds records from the Chase County Board of County Commissioners and from the Chase County Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Guide to the Chase County Register of Deeds Collection
- Chase County Register of Deeds receiving index
- Finding aid prepared by mwh, 2021. Finding aid encoded by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Chase County Register of Deeds receiving index, RH MS E157, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.