Kansas sod house photographs
Two photographs of sod houses in western Kansas in 1861 and 1871. According to the information provided, one house was owned by Ben Sherwood and the other was located near Hays, Ellis County, Kansas.
- 1861 - 1871
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder ; Folder measures 22x37 cm.
RH PH P158
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Leavenworth Public Library, 1986.
- Guide to the Kansas Sod House Collection
- Kansas sod house photographs
- Finding aid prepared by cmp, 2021. Finding aid encoded by cmp, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas sod house photographs, RH PH P158, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.