Lawrence, Kansas building survey
Contains a general survey conducted by Vieux Associates in 1981 at the request of the City-County Planning Department in Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas. The survey was conducted for a redevelopment project for downtown Lawrence and includes a list of historically and architecturally significant buildings.
- Creation: 1981
- Vieux Associates (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : 1 item, 12 pages.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Lawrence City Commission, 1981.
- Guide to the Vieux Associates Collection
- Lawrence, Kansas building survey
- Finding aid prepared by sfw, 1983. Finding aid encoded by cmp, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Lawrence, Kansas building survey, RH MS P412, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.