Haskell Institute programs
This small collection includes a program of the senior presentation of "Hiawatha", a drama, at Haskell Institute, 24 May 1904; two copies of the 1905 junior program; and a commencement day program for June 28th, all for programs held by classes at the Haskell Institute in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Creation: 1904 - 1905
- Haskell Institute (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder ; Items measure 25 x 30 cm.
Language of Materials
RH MS P726
- Guide to the Haskell Institute Collection
- Haskell Institute programs
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2007. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2007. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Haskell Institute programs, Kansas Collection, RH MS P726, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas