Real estate advertisement and letters from Severy & Co.
A printed advertisement of D. Severy & Co. with descriptions of Peabody and Marion County and a map of Marion County is included.
- Creation: 1883
- D. Severy & Company (Peabody, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Administrative History of D. Severy & Co.
D. Severy & Co. was a real estate and loan agent firm in Peabody, Kan. The two letters are addressed to William Bush, Sparta, Wisconsin, 1883, and offer to sell his land for him. A form for filling in description of the land is enclosed.
1 folder (3 items)
Language of Materials
RH MS P148
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase. Argonaut Book List, 1962.
- Guide to the Severy (D.) & co. Collection
- Real estate advertisement and letters from Severy & Co.
- kpz 27 February 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Severy (D.) & co. Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P148, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas