Hidden places: the Mexican Fiesta broadcast tape
This single tape, Hidden Places : the Mexican Fiesta, May 25, 1984, describes the Chanute, Kansas, Mexican Fiesta in Santa Fe Park during it's 66th anniversary commemorating the establishment of Mexican independence September 15 and 16, 1810. This fiesta is believed to be the oldest fiesta in Kansas.
- Rome, Adam, 1959- (Director, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
History of Hidden Places broadcast series
Hidden Places is a series of broadcasts about little known historic sites in Kansas. Adam Rome is the project director.
Language of Materials
RH Cassette Tape 29
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Robert Oppenheimer, 1984
- Guide to the Hidden places: the Mexican Fiesta Collection
- Hidden places: the Mexican Fiesta broadcast tape
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Hidden places: the Mexican Fiesta Collection, Kansas Collection, RH Cassette Tape 29, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States