A.M.E. Women's Missionary Society history
The history is a handwritten manuscript of the A.M.E. Church's Women's Missionary Society.
- between 1970 and 1979
- Hunter, Etta (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Scope and Contents
The Etta Hunter Collection consists of a handwritten, 12 page work entitled "History of the Women's Missionary Society of the A.M.E. Church." The item is a photocopy./p>
RH MS P842
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Etta Hunter, 1988.
- Guide to the Etta Hunter Collection
- A.M.E. Women's Missionary Society history
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2008 Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Etta Hunter Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P842, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries