Kansas railroad stations and views of Valley Falls, Kansas
Photographs of Kansas railroad stations and views of Valley Falls, Kansas. Photographs dating from 1963-1977 were taken by Dale Irwin.
- Creation: 1890-1935, 1963-1977
- Irwin, Dale, 1921-2005 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
1 linear foot (2 boxes (295 photographs))
Language of Materials
Photographs have mostly been arranged alphabetically by town name.
RH PH 142
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Copies of prints loaned from Dale Irwin, 1989.
- Guide to the Dale Irwin Collection
- Kansas railroad stations and views of Valley Falls, Kansas
- Finding aid prepared by rw, 2008. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008. Finding aid revised by cmp, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Dale Irwin Collection, Kansas Collection, RH PH 142, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries