Kansas railroad stations and views of Valley Falls, Kansas
Photographs of Kansas railroad stations and views of Valley Falls, Kansas. Photographs dating from 1963-1977 were taken by Dale Irwin.
- 1890-1935, 1963-1977
- Irwin, Dale (Photographer) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
1 linear foot (2 boxes (295 photographs))
Photographs have mostly been arranged alphabetically by town name.
RH PH 142
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Copies of prints loaned from Dale Irwin, 1989.
- Guide to the Dale Irwin Collection
- Kansas railroad stations and views of Valley Falls, Kansas
- Finding aid prepared by rw, 2008. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008. Finding aid revised by cmp, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Dale Irwin Collection, Kansas Collection, RH PH 142, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries