Financial records of the Shepherd & Henry hardware store
Financial records of a hardware store in Quindaro, Kansas run by William Shepherd and D.D. Henry.
- Creation: May 20, 1857--May 5, 1859
- Shepherd & Henry (Quindaro, Kansas City, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
This volume is missing its front cover, front end-page, and spine. There is no indication whose records are contained in the volume. However, the handwriting and accounts match those in RH MS E100, Shepherd & Henry's ledger, and were donated at the same time by the same person. It is therefore assumed that this volume is also from Shepherd & Henry's hardware store. The Kansas Collection also has one reel of microfilm of this collection.
RH MS E99
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Alfred Gray, 1967.
See also Shepherd & Henry Hardware store for their ledger (RH MS E100).
- Shepherd & Henry (Quindaro, Kansas City, Kan.) -- Archives (Organization)
- Guide to the Shepherd & Henry Hardware Store Collection
- Financial records of the Shepherd & Henry hardware store
- pg, 1975; Re-cataloged by: kdo, 1988; mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Shepherd & Henry Hardware Store Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS E99, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas