Historic Places in the vicinity of Lawrence, a talk given for Kansas Day program, at Round Table Women's Club, and to Kanwaka Women's Literary Society
Scope and Contents
Places mentioned in the talk include Hickory Point, Black Jack, Franklin, Fort Saunders, Fort Titus and Lecompton, Kansas.
- Creation: January 26, 1937; January 19, 1950
- Smelser, Mary Maud (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (7 leaves. Typescript. )
Language of Materials
RH MS P252
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Kansas Collection Accession Records
- Guide to the Mary Maud Smelser Collection
- Historic Places in the vicinity of Lawrence,a talk given for Kansas Day program, at Round Table Women's Club, and to Kanwaka Women's Literary Society
- mg 7 January 1975 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
<p> Mary Maud Smelser Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P252, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas</p>