Biography of Mr. & Mrs. Walter Raleigh Smith
Photocopy of a biography of Mr. & Mrs. Walter Raleigh Smith and a description of their life in El Dorado, Kan. from 1915 to mid-century. Also included is autobiographical material about their son, Harold C. Smith.
- Other: between 1915 and 1950
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (2 items)
RH MS P360
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Walnut Valley State Bank, 1985.
- Guide to the Harold C. Smith Collection
- Biography of Mr. & Mrs. Walter Raleigh Smith
- to, 1988; mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Harold C. Smith Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P360, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas