Kansas Distributing Company photographs
Transparencies of Kansas and Missouri places during the 1960s used by Kansas Distributing Company to produce postcards. Includes some postcards.
- Kansas Distributing Company (Junction City, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.75 Linear Feet (3 boxes (487 transparencies, 33 photomechanical reproductions, 1 photograph))
RH PH 185
Other Finding Aids
For detailed collection description and listing ksrl.kc.kansasdistributingcompany.pdf
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Geary County (Kansas) Historical Society, 1992
- Guide to the Kansas Distributing Company Collection
- Kansas Distributing Company photographs
- Finding aid prepared by rbw, 2008. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008, 2008.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Distributing Company Collection, Kansas Collection, RH PH 185, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries