Clippings about Carry Nation
A collection of newspaper clippings collected by Watson Library staff from 1901 to 1961 about Carry Nation's career as prohibitionist and member of the W.C.T.U. Included is an article about Mrs. Mary Belle Chappell of Ottawa and great-niece of Carry Nation.
- 1901 - 1961
- University of Kansas. Libraries (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (20 pages: illustrations, ports. ; 28 cm. ) : Mounted newspaper clippings.
RH MS D233
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer from Kb H2 N211c
- Guide to the University of Kansas Libary Clippings Collection
- Clippings about Carry Nation
- jss 2/83 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Libary Clippings Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS D233, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas