Benjamin Harrison letter
Letter from Benjamin Harrison to Albert H. Horton thanking Horton for his congratulations on Harrison's election as U.S. President.
- Nov. 26, 1888
- Harrison, Benjamin, 1833-1901 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 item)
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
Typescript letter signed from Benjamin Harrison to Albert H. Horton, Topeka, Kansas thanking Horton for his congratulations on Harrison's election as U.S. President. Harrison comments on the enormous majority given him in Kansas and the state's overwhelming Republican character. Typescript with autograph and postscript by Harrison.
RH MS P341
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Henry Ford, in name of Laura Elizabeth Ford, Ashland, Ks, 1980
- Harrison, Benjamin, 1833-1901 -- Correspondence
- Horton, Albert H. (Albert Howell), 1837-1902 -- Correspondence
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1888
- Guide to the Benjamin Harrison Collection
- Benjamin Harrison letter
- kdo, 1988 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Benjamin Harrison Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P341, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States