Collection of oral interviews conducted by Henry McCarthy
These oral interviews were conducted by Henry McCarthy, a doctoral candidate in the Department of Psychology, University of Kansas for his doctoral research regarding testing a theory of reminiscences. The interviews were conducted over a twelve month period. Standardized questions were asked of all respondents.
- McCarthy, Henry Francis, 1949- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 document case (49 items))
Language of Materials
RH MS 217
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Henry F. McCarthy, May 1977
- Guide to the Henry F. McCarthy Collection
- Collection of oral interviews conducted by Henry McCarthy
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, May 1977. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language>English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Henry F. McCarthy Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 217, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States