Black student movement at Lawrence High School
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P361
Photocopy of an honors history thesis, Black student movement at Lawrence High School (Lawrence, Kansas), written by Martin J. Modrcin at the University of Kansas in 1980.
- Modrcin, Martin J. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : 54 pages
RH MS P361
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Martin J. Modrcin, 1981.
- Guide to the Martin J. Modrcin Collection
- Black student movement at Lawrence High School
- tc, 1988; mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Martin J. Modrcin Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P361, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
- 2018-02-13: updated for version 1.5