The weakness of Kansas Claims Associations: a ramification of their protectiveness
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P99
Paper presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Seminar American History 306. Includes bibliography.
- Moore, Richard E., 1932-2018 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (22 leaves. 28cm. Typewritten.)
RH MS P99
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift. Micheal J. Brodhead.
- Guide to the Richard E. Moore Collection
- The weakness of Kansas Claims Associations: a ramification of their protectiveness
- kpz 2 January 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Richard E. Moore Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P99, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas