Moses Marshall Rawlings papers
These letters and legal documents discuss Rawlings's efforts to purchase breeding stock in England, as well as his taxes on various land holdings in Illinois. The collection includes a handbill announcing the sale of real estate owned by Rawlings following his death in 1869.
- Creation: 1839 - 1869
- Rawlings, Moses Marshall, -1869 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (27 items)
Language of Materials
RH MS P133
- Guide to the Moses Marshall Rawlings Collection
- Moses Marshall Rawlings papers
- lgg 13 February 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Moses Marshall Rawlings Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P133, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas