Letter to Dr. Root from James Redpath
Letter of introduction for Miss Sarah Pellett of the New York Temperance League to promote the cause of temperance in Wabaunsee.
- Nov. 20, approximately 1870
- Redpath, James, 1833-1891 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 leaf. 25 cm. Holograph, signed, dated Boston.)
RH MS P134
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase. P. F. Strycker, Washington.
- Guide to the James Redpath Collection
- Letter to Dr. Root from James Redpath
- kpz 16 February 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
James Redpath Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P134, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas