Scrapbook of newspaper clippings in the series, "Trials of Our Pioneers" published in the Jeffersonian Gazette
Story of the early settlement of Douglas County, with anecdotes from the settlers of that period. Compiled by the Jeffersonian Gazette, August 3, 1899 to March 13, 1902. Lawrence, Kansas, Watson Library, University of Kansas, 1943.
- August 3, 1899 to March 13, 1902
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
FRAGILE. Photocopy by any mechanical method is not permitted.
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (355 leaves, 24 cm.)
RH MS C65
Immediate Source of Acquisition
KU Libraries Accession #342251, July, 1942. Transferred from RH Ref D2620.
- Guide to the Jeffersonian Gazette Collection
- Scrapbook of newspaper clippings in the series, "Trials of Our Pioneers" published in the Jeffersonian Gazette
- lgg 10/2/78 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Jeffersonian Gazette Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS C65, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas