Vanderslice-Lynds Company shipping records
Records of shipments from the Vanderslice-Lynds Company of Kansas City, Missouri.
- 1911 - 1912
- Vanderslice-Lynds Company (Kansas City, Mo.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
History of the Vanderslice-Lynds Company
The Vanderslice-Lynds Co. was in part owned by John H. Lynds, who was also owner of the John H. Lynds Mill & Elevator Co. in White Cloud, and by Howard Vanderslice. Their grain business started in White Cloud and became so successful Vanderslice moved to Kansas City, Missouri to open a grain commission on the Board of Trade, from which these records come.
Language of Materials
RH MS CK19
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Lowell Kelley, 15 May 1970. Transferred from RH MS 103
- Guide to the Vanderslice-Lynds Co. Collection
- Vanderslice-Lynds Company shipping records
- Finding aid prepared by pg, January 1977. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2018.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Vanderslice-Lynds Co. Collection, RH MS Ck19, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States