"Nineteenth Century Buildings of Lawrence" undergraduate thesis
Call Number: RH MS D195
Undergraduate thesis by Ben Wearing regarding 19th century buildings located in Lawrence, Kansas. Card file index also available. Photographs from the thesis have been physically separated and are located at RH PH 552 (formerly at RH MS-P D195).
- Wearing, Ben (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 document case + 1 volume (233 pages)) : Typescript with photographs. ; Volume measures no taller than 30 cm.
RH MS D195
RH PH 552
- Guide to the Ben Wearing Collection
- "Nineteenth Century Buildings of Lawrence" undergraduate thesis
- Finding aid prepared by ecs, 5 November 1980. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
"Nineteenth Century Buildings of Lawrence" undergraduate thesis, Kansas Collection, RH MS D195, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas