Kansas Adjutant General's Office form letter
Thi is a form letter requesting military history, and is signed by T.J. Anderson. Topeka, September 6, 1865.
- Creation: September 6, 1865
- Kansas. Adjutant General's Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 leaf) : 20 cm
Language of Materials
RH MS P58
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift. Pennsylvania Historical Society through Miss Bessie Wilder, Lawrence.
See also the Kansas Adjutant General's Office for a Commission certificate (RH MS P70).
- Guide to the Kansas Adjutant General's Office Collection
- Kansas Adjutant General's Office form letter
- kpz 27 Owbobar 1972 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Adjutant General's Office Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P58, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas