Kansas House concurrent resolution no. 534
House concurrent resolution no. 534, a concurrent resolution urging the offering of courses of instruction in Kansas history in the elementary and secondary schools of the state. [Topeka] 1965.
- Kansas. Legislature. House of Representatives (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (2 leaves. 38cm. Printed, signed by hand.)
RH MS P249
Signed by the following: Clyde Hill, Secretary of the House, L.O. Hazen, chief clerk of the House, John Crutcher, President of the Senate, and Ralph E. Zarker, Secretary of the Senate.
- Guide to the Kansas Legislature Collection
- Kansas House concurrent resolution no. 534
- mg 2 January 1974 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Legislature Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P249, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas