Kansas House concurrent resolution no. 534
House concurrent resolution no. 534, a concurrent resolution urging the offering of courses of instruction in Kansas history in the elementary and secondary schools of the state. [Topeka] 1965.
- Kansas. Legislature. House of Representatives (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (2 leaves. 38cm. Printed, signed by hand.)
Language of Materials
RH MS P249
Signed by the following: Clyde Hill, Secretary of the House, L.O. Hazen, chief clerk of the House, John Crutcher, President of the Senate, and Ralph E. Zarker, Secretary of the Senate.
- Guide to the Kansas Legislature Collection
- Kansas House concurrent resolution no. 534
- mg 2 January 1974 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Legislature Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P249, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States