Clippings regarding the proceedings of the Kansas State Legislature
Scrapbook containing the proceedings of the Kansas State Legislature for the session of 1893, as published in the Topeka Daily Capital, prepared for C.S. Gleed, a Topeka, Kansas-based businessman, lawyer, newspaper publisher and editor, and staff member and member of the board of directors for the Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe Company. Gleed was a member of the Republican Party, legislative members of which were struggling with Populist Party members for control of the House of Representatives during the 1893 Legislative War.
- Gleed, Charles S. (Charles Sumner), 1856-1920 (Compiler, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
2 Volumes : Mounted clippings, with index in beginning of volumes. No date.
RH MS D196
- Guide to the Kansas State Legislature scrapbook
- Clippings regarding the proceedings of the Kansas State Legislature
- Finding aid prepared by ecs, 6 November 1980. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas State Legislature scrapbook, Kansas Collection, RH MS D196, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas