Clippings regarding the proceedings of the Kansas State Legislature
Collection — Volume: 1-2
Call Number: RH MS D196
Scrapbook containing the proceedings of the Kansas State Legislature for the session of 1893, as published in the Topeka Daily Capital, prepared for C.S. Gleed, a Topeka, Kansas-based businessman, lawyer, newspaper publisher and editor, and staff member and member of the board of directors for the Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe Company. Gleed was a member of the Republican Party, legislative members of which were struggling with Populist Party members for control of the House of Representatives during the 1893 Legislative War.
- Gleed, Charles S. (Charles Sumner), 1856-1920 (Compiler, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
2 Volumes : Mounted clippings, with index in beginning of volumes. No date.
RH MS D196
- Guide to the Kansas State Legislature scrapbook
- Clippings regarding the proceedings of the Kansas State Legislature
- Finding aid prepared by ecs, 6 November 1980. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas State Legislature scrapbook, Kansas Collection, RH MS D196, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas