Priscilla Knighten Correspondence
Correspondence, May, 1875-Oct., 1875, with James Lorain.
- May, 1875-Oct., 1875
- Knighten, Priscilla (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (10 items)
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
This group of letters was exchanged between Priscilla Knighten, who lived in Stranger, Leavenworth County, Kansas (later Linwood) and James Lorain, who lived in Armstrong, Wyandotte County, Kansas. The correspondents relate their daily activities, family affairs, and related matters.
The letters are arranged chronologically.
RH MS P311
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Mrs. Dorothy H. Flood, 1977
- Knighten, Priscilla -- Correspondence
- Lorain, James, active 1875 -- Correspondence
- Guide to the Priscilla Knighten Collection
- Priscilla Knighten Correspondence
- lgg 9 May 1977 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Priscilla Knighten Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P311, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States