Charles Hodgdon and Son, Architects correspondence
Correspondence regarding additions to the Lawrence Memorial Hospital. Chicago, Illinois, 1937. Letters transmitting architectural drawings and a set of drawings for the hospital.
- Charles Hodgdon and Son, Architects. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 folder + 1 oversize folder) : Correspondence is typescript. ; Folders measure 27 cm and 59 cm.
RH MS P149
RH AD R6
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Curtis Besinger, 196-.
- Guide to the Charles Hodgdon and Son, Architects Collection
- Charles Hodgdon and Son, Architects correspondence
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 1973. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Charles Hodgdon and Son, Architects collection, RH MS P149, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas