Collected poems of William Allen White compiled by Donald S. Pady, Tempe, Arizona
Unpublished scrapbook compiled by Donald S. Pady of poems written by Kansas-based journalist and newspaper editor William Allen White. According to Pady, the purpose of the collection is to bring together the many verses of White which are found in numerous publications.
- Pady, Donald Stuart, 1937- (Compiler, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (69 leaves) ; Volume measures 29 x 36 cm.
Scope and Contents
Some of the sources for this material include White's personal scrapbook, various newspapers, and other published works. The volume contains 145 items, either in clipping, photocopy, typescript, or handwritten format. Enclosed in a pocket at the front of the volume is an alphabetical title index which includes the original source of each item.
RH MS DK9
Previously shelved at FKB H2 W586p 1962.
- Guide to the William Allen White Collection
- Collected poems of William Allen White compiled by Donald S. Pady, Tempe, Arizona
- Finding aid prepared by jss, 2/12/83. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Collected poems of William Allen White compiled by Donald S. Pady, Kansas Collection, RH MS DK9, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas