Records of the Northeast Kansas Chapter of the Ninety Nines
This collection contains scrapbooks, secretary's notebooks, meeting minutes, copies of the newsletter "Runway Lights," and other mailings, documents, photographs, and mementos of the Northeast Kansas Chapter of the Ninety-Nines, an organization for women pilots.
- 1966 - 2001
- Ninety-Nines (Organization). Northeast Kansas Chapter (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
History of the Northeast Kansas Chapter of the Ninety Nines
The Ninety-Nines is an international organization of women pilots founded by Amelia Earhart in 1929. The Northeast Kansas Chapter of the Ninety-Nines was founded in 1967 and was orginally called the Topeka Chapter.
3 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH MS 916
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gifts, Northeast Kansas Chapter of the 99s, 1994 1999, 2004.
Previously shelved at RH MS 599.
- Guide to the Northeast Kansas Chapter of the Ninety-Nines Collection
- Records of the Northeast Kansas Chapter of the Ninety Nines
- Finding aid prepared by ha/mab, 2005; revised by mrk, skt, 2010; revised by mwh, 2016.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Records of the Northeast Kansas Chapter of the Ninety Nines, Kansas Collection, RH MS 916, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States