Unidentified papers, possibly attributed to E. H. Sears.
These papers may have been written by E. H. Sears, according to accession notes, but his death date appears to conflict with the manuscript dates. The papers were among some newspapers initialled E. H. Sears given by James C. Malin.
- 1876 - 1879
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (7 items)
RH MS P144
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift. James C. Malin, 1968.
- Guide to the E. H. Sears Collection
- Unidentified papers, possibly attributed to E. H. Sear
- kpz 23 February 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
E. H. Sears Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P144, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas