Land use final report & photographs, Douglas County, Kansas
Call Number: RH MS P850
In 1976, the Lawrence-Douglas County Planning Commission contracted the Kansas Applied Remote Sensing (KARS) Program to complete a survey of Douglas County land use. KARS is a research program of the Kansas Biological Survey at the University of Kansas. The Lawrence-Douglas County Planning Commission and National Air and Space Administration (NASA) jointly funded the project. The collection consists of proof sheets of the aerial photographs taken over the 468 square miles of Douglas County, as well as the final report of the program, and one flight summary report.
- Lawrence-Douglas County Planning Commission (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 folder + 1 flat box ) ; Box dimensions are 25 x 30 cm.
RH MS P850
RH MS-P P850
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Dennis Enslinger for the City of Lawrence, 1999.
- Guide to the Douglas County Land Use Report Collection
- Land use final report & photographs, Douglas County, Kansas
- Finding aid prepared by sh, 2008. Finding aid encoded by sh, 2008.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Douglas County Land Use Report Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P850, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas