U.S. Land Office certificates issued for Kansas and Oklahoma
This collection, compiled by Kenneth Spencer Research Library staff from a variety of donors and sources, includes land certificates authorized by the United States General Land Office for real property in Kansas, as well as some properties in Alva, Oklahoma.
- 1875 - 1902
- United States. General Land Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4 oversize folders (4 oversize folders + 1 folder) ; Oversize folders measure 40.6 x 51 cm.
Language of Materials
RH MS Q251
RH MS Q7
RH MS Q11
RH MS Q17
RH MS P77
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, University Archives, 1997; gifts, Hazel E. Branch; Gladys H. Carlson, May 1966; J..E. Griffin, Jr., December 1965.
- Guide to the U.S. General Land Office Certificates Collection
- U.S. Land Office certificates issued in Kansas and Oklahoma
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 1972; kpz, 1972; kpz, 1973; kpz, 1974; rh, 2007. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004; rh, 2007. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
U.S. General Land Office certificates collection, RH MS Q251, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States