Transcripts and broadcast sound recordings of speeches and interviews by and about Alfred M. Landon
Call Number: RH MS 205
These broadcast sound recordings were collected by the news staff of Wren Radio. Each recording was either produced or acquired by Wren because the subject of the recording is Alfred M. Landon, president of Wren Broadcasting Company and 1936 Republican presidential candidate.
- 1936 - 1976
- WREN Radio (Radio station : Topeka, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
7 boxes (44 transcripts and sound recordings)
RH MS 205
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Wren Radio (Topeka) via Tom Taylor, 1975,-1976
- Guide to the WREN Radio Collection
- Transcripts and broadcast sound recordings of speeches and interviews by and about Alfred M. Landon
- ld;mm;lgg 28 September 1976; mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Wren Radio Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 205, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas